With its perfectly located site in the heart of down- town Laval, Place Bell offers convenient schedu-ling for leisure skating all year long. A counter-style restaurant service is on site so skaters can satisfy their hunger while enjoying their favourite past- time. Place Bell’s organizers want to encourage citizens to partake in regular exercise and create healthy activity habits. This holiday season, skaters are welcome to enjoy some skate time with festive music on the Olympic skating rink.
KIDS (13yo and under)
General 4,25 $
Citizen 3,25 $
Fidelity card 23 $ (10 access/entries)
SENIOR / STUDENT (55+ / valid student card)
General 4,75 $
Citizen 3,75 $
Fidelity card 26$ (10 access/entries)
ADULT (18 +)
General 5,25 $
Citizen 4,25 $
Fidelity card 30$ (10 access/entries)
- Every kids Under 8 years old have to be with a skater of at least 14 years old and older.
- Backwards skating is PROHIBITED.
- Skaters always have to respect and follow the instructions given by the supervisor.
- The helmet is mandatory for kids under 13 years old.
- Stroller are prohibited on the ice.
- Only plastic skate-tutor are allowed on the ice
- Figure skating is only allowed in the blue circle and is prohibited when there is more than 10 skaters on the ice
- Speed skating is not prohibited when there is more than 15 skaters on the ice and during holiday’s
The parking access for the community ices has to be taken true door P-SUD on Concorde Ouest right before blv.Corbusier. We will provide you a free parking coupon when you will leave.