*This activity is offered during the holidays and during spring break only.
Place Bell invites you to join other hockey enthusiasts for a friendly game.
Take note :
- There are time slots for 2 age groups (11 and under and 12 and over).
- The maximum number of participants:
Group of 11 and under: maximum of 30. Parental presence is desirable.
Group of 12 years and over: maximum of 24.
- We invite you to bring your puck.
Please read the rules below.
To come and have fun with family, friends, work colleagues, super cool strangers, just reserve your place online.
Information: 450 973-2275, ext. 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLAYER 17 and under
PLAYER 18 and over
- It is forbidden to drink or eat on the ice surface.
- It is forbidden to sit on the strip.
- No participant may be on the ice surface without skates.
- The following equipment is mandatory for all participants: gloves, helmet with full face protector and neck protector.
- Slap shots are prohibited.
- The game must respect a family and recreational character without contact.
- For each free hockey period, all participants must respect the age category and wear the required equipment.
- The Cité de la Culture et du Sport de Laval disclaims all liability for damage and accidents to persons or property or related to the use of the facilities offered at the arena or arising from any other cause.
Click here to access the registration module.
Consult the Guide – creating customer file and booking seats online.
Access to the parking lot for the community sector is via the Public (P-Sud) gate, which is located on boulevard Concorde-Ouest just before boulevard Corbusier. A coupon will be given to you on site for free parking.
• 450 973-2275